Friday, May 10, 2013

Goals for Bout of Books...

So the Bout of Books starts Monday, May 13th. I’m excited because I’m hoping to get some massive reading done. I plan on reading as much as I possibly can, anytime I can. So for this reason I’m going to refrain from my knitting except when hubby and I are watching TV. (Sorry but I can’t just sit and watch TV. I gotta have something to do with my hands.)

As for my goals….HUM….I’d really like to finish two or three books but I don’t know if that’s even possible having a 17 month old and working full-time. So my legitimate goal is to finish one whole book this week.

Here's the list of possible books:
1The Knife of Never Letting Go (currently reading)
3.  Sketchy
6. The Thorn 

I was going to pick just 5 books that were "possible reads" but I figured the first one is the one I'm currently reading so it doesn't count. So I'll come back and try to update daily but I may just be updating on my goodreads profile! :) Which is here...
 

No comments: