Friday, June 13, 2008

Another month has...

gone by. Time flies when you're having fun! haha...Well, it's now June 13, 2008. Yesterday was Jamie's 23rd birthday. Life is great other then gas prices raising! But that's a problem for everyone and there is not much we can do about it. Jamie recently got a second job so that is helping out some. And then I'm hoping to try to get a job at Food Lion since there is one going to open right down the road. But we shall see. Not much else is going on though...We are still loving the married life. We've talked about buying a house but we aren't sure. We both think we can look but we need to focus on paying some of our bills off (my medical and his student loans). I know that God has a time and a place for everything. I just need to trust in him!

VBS is next week. So it's going to be a busy week next week. And then Jamie and I are going out of town next weekend and I'm very excited about that. We are going to be celebrating his birthday. He has no idea what I've got planned! So I guess I'll be posting some more pictures in a few weeks! :)

I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. -John 14:18

No comments: