Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Now I'm reading Brink of Death by Brandilyn Collins...Hope it's good...
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Friday, September 25, 2009
2. Cartoons were so much better when I was young.
3. Mama told me don't be sassy, your children will be 10 times more sassy to you then you are to me (wish I hadn't of been so sassy now!).
4. Keep this just between you and me.
5. Take your time and enjoy everything.
6. This to will pass!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out with my husband, brother-in-law and his girlfriend, tomorrow my plans include hanging around Wilmington and relaxing and Sunday, I want to go to church and get ready to face the real world again (on Tuesday)!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Next is book #45...But what book should that be? I'm having a hard time deciding...I wanna read a really good book...We shall see...
Sunday, September 20, 2009
27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Hum...Both...If I had to pick one over the other it'd be sleep though.
28. Do you look like your mom or dad? I think I look more like my mom. But I have my grandma's smile.
29. How long does it take you in the shower? About 7 or 8 minutes. IF we've got hot water maybe a little longer though.
30. Can you do the splits? NO!
31. What movie do you want to see right now? Time Traveler's Wife
32. What did you do for New Year’s? Go to church...we usually have a big thing but if we don't have that then I stay at home.
33. Do you think The Grudge was scary? Haven't seen it.
34. Do you own a camera phone? Yes...Not a very good one but it's a camera phone all the same.
35. Was your mom a cheerleader? Don't think so.
36. What’s the last letter of your middle name? N
37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? Usually 5 hours. Depends on what time I go to bed though and how much I want to read.
38. Do you like Care Bears? I did when I was little.
39. What do you buy at the movies? Popcorn usually.
40. Do you know how to play poker? Nope
41. Do you wear your seat belt? Yes...so I don't get a ticket!
42. What do you wear to sleep? Why should I post that here?!
43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Not really which I'm thankful for.
44. How many meals do you eat a day? Usually 3 main ones and then I try to snack some too so I'm not starving.
45. Is your tongue pierced? No
46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins? No
47. Do you like funny or serious people better? I like them in the middle. I'm more of a serious person myself and my husband is a funny person.
48. Ever been to L.A.? If that means Lower Alabama then yes I have! :)
49. Did you eat a cookie today? No. Wish I did.
50. Do you use cuss words in other languages? No...why would I?
51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? Neither. Don't download music.
52. Do you hate chocolate? No...I'd love to have a pool of dark chocolate so I could swim around in it!
53. What do you and your parents fight about the most? Them still being a little overprotective and I'm 26! Or maybe it's me feeling like they are being overprotective. I'm a worry wart and want to please them. Sometimes that gets in the way.
54. Are you a gullible person? Sometimes, not as much as I use to be though.
55. Do you need a girlfriend to be happy? Um, seeing as how I'm a girl that'd be a NO.
56. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what what would it be? A stay-at-home mom. Gotta have the right skills (a child) for that job though.
57. Are you easy to get along with? I try to be. Sometimes I am not though.
58. What is your favorite time of day? Night time. I'm a big night owl and not a morning person at all.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Now on to book 43!
Friday, September 18, 2009
1. My car needs to be cleaned.
2. Saturday is coming up next.
3. Lately, things seem to have a way of going crazy and wild.
4. MY HOME is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.
5. What happened to Clear Pepsi!?
6. Nothing is not impossible! (But there's a catch here...Nothing is impossible with GOD!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to mopping my new floors, tomorrow my plans include laundry, reading and homework and Sunday, I want to go to church, see my momma off to Romania :( and then relax!
Saturday, September 12, 2009
1. The phone rings. Who will it to be? Either Jamie or my mom
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? To the cart return spot.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Depends on who I'm with and what's being talked about.
?4. Do you take compliments well? I hope so...I know I love getting them.
5. Do you play Sudoku? Yes, not much but love the challenge.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Probably not. I'm not one for survival knowledge. Maybe if my husband was with me.
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes, South Mountain Baptist Camp! :)
8. What was your favorite game as a kid? Rummy, Sorry, War (when it says game I automatically think of card or board games, haha)
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she was married, would you? NO.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? I don't think so. But it doesn't matter since I'm not dating anymore and my husband does share the same religious beliefs.
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? I like to be pursued if I have to pick one of the two.
12. Use three words to describe yourself? Homebody, book worm, and nerdy. HAHA
13. Do any songs make you cry? Yes, just a few.
14. Are you continuing your education? Of course I am...Hopefully I won't be after May 2010 though.
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Um no.
16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Um no again.
17. How often do you read books? Everyday, I always have a book with me. If I don't have a book with me then something is wrong and I'm probably upset. I may not take a book in a place with me but I still take the book I'm reading everywhere. Example: church, grocery store, out to eat, etc.
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Probably mostly of the past and future...I love the past cause there are some good memories. But I love thinking about the future also cause of what is to come.
19. What is your favorite children’s book? The Rainbow Fish, The True Story of the Three Little Pigs, and The Krazies (couldn't just pick one!)
20.What color are your eyes? Brown when I feel good and sometimes they change to a greenish brown when I feel bad.
21. How tall are you? 5'6
22. Where is your dream house located? Probably the beach or the mountains. I love the beach but I love the cold weather. Could we combine the two?
23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? Chubby for sure (the cat). Then pictures.
24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Oh wow...I don't remember the last time. That just means I need to go back.
25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? Sheetz to get gas.
26. Do you like mustard? Of course, Mustard is our friend.
Friday, September 11, 2009
1. That's a time to be.
2. HELLO; I'm over here!
3. The possibilities include: anything and everything.
4. Homemade Pizza is one of my favorite cool day recipes.
5. How will you know if you don't at least try.
6. Lightening and a stormy sky.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include washing clothes and homework and Sunday, I want to go to church and then relax!
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Saturday, September 05, 2009
Friday, September 04, 2009
I love being a Christian and feeling that close bond with God. It's awesome to know you are taken care of.
I love being able to pay extra to bills. And paying stuff off!
I love Rita's Ice...I haven't had it in a while though.
I love the new Skillet CD, 'Awake'. It's great.
I love 3 day weekends. We should have them more often.
I love sleeping. I think I could lay down at any time of the day and be able to fall asleep.
I love having a wonderful husband. He's the best. Period!
I love reading...I carry a book everywhere with me.
Just a few things tha I love...............