Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Go to www.wlyt.com
Once you are there you should see a big box that says Honey-Do Cast Your Vote...Click that...
You have to enter your email address and click next.
We are Entry 12...
(Note: You can only vote once on each email address so tell as many people as you know and vote with as many email addresses that you have)...
Saturday, March 28, 2009
2. "You can worry, but that ain't no matter."
3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, and then the storm began."
4. "Get away from the hold of the Spanish galleon."
5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and it reached out looking for something to grab."
6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, but not the suspecting."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking a nap, tomorrow my plans include getting a facial and buying some yarn (and do laundry of course!), and Sunday, I want to go to church and crochet some!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Saturday, March 21, 2009
1. What is your favorite 50’s band? Don't remember the 50's cause I was born in the 80's.
2. What is your favorite 60’s band? Refer to question 1.
3. What is your favorite 60’s record album? Again back to question 1.
4. What is your favorite 70’s band? Still not born yet...
5. What is your favorite 70’s record album? So I wouldn't have any albums...hehe
6. What is your favorite 80’s band? Now...I love 80's music. I like Bread (were they in the 80's?), I like Cindy Lauper, and many more.
7. What is your favorite 80’s record album? I was just a little baby so still I had no need for albums.
8. What is your favorite 90’s band? New Kids On The Block all the way!! hehe...
9. What is your favorite 90’s record album? All of the New Kids On The Block tapes were my favorites.
Friday, March 20, 2009
I'm actually getting this done on a Friday instead of a Saturday. Isn't that amazing?! haha...Enjoy!
1. Why do we have to watch our weight and what we eat?
2. Working and paying bills are now habits.
3. I have a wonderful life.
4. I had never heard the phrase "get a grip" and it makes sense.
5. Love the way I always do.
6. How was I to know that life would be so crazy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with some friends, tomorrow my plans include laundry of course and Sunday, I want to go to church and relax!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Now on to my next book...The Shunning was my 17th book for 2009. Only 33 more to go...
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Hope everyone enjoys!! God Bless!
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes. At the time I did.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Nope. I married a younger man from another high school in our town. hehe
3. Did you car pool to school? Yes and No.
4. What kind of car did you have? Depends at what point we're talking. I started with a Toyato Corolla, then a Grand Am, then a Blazer and then a Camry.
5. What kind of car do you have now? A Honda Accord
6. Its Friday night...where are you now? At home or babysitting.
7. It is Friday night...where were you then? With friends or at home.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? I was a cashier at Troutman Galaxy. Fun times!
9. What kind of job do you do now? I'm a daycare teacher. I take care of 10 one year olds with another teacher.
10. Were you a party animal? No
11. Were you considered a flirt? Maybe but not much of one is I was one.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Band until 10th grade. I loved marching band but it wasn't that great at the high school I went to. Or at least it wasn't good compared to the school I went to in Florida.
13. Were you a nerd? Maybe a little of one.
14. Did you get suspended from school? No. I got kicked out of a class but I wasn't supposed to be in there anyhow, long story.
15. Can you sing the fight song? Nope.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher? Mrs. Miller. She was the computer teacher and I loved going to her classes.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? In the lunch room with my friends and the guy I was dating at the time.
18. What was your school's full name? West Iredell High School
19. Where did you party the most? Not a partier.
20. What was your school mascot? Warrior
21. Would you do it again? Only if I could know what I know now.
22. Did you have fun at Prom? Yes, wished we'd stayed longer but it was fun. And I had more fun at my husband's prom 2 years later.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Nope
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? If we ever have one.
25. Do you still talk to people from school? Very few but some yes.
26. What are/were your school's colors? Gold and Green and Black
Saturday, March 14, 2009
1. Do you have children in school? Nope, because I don't have children.
2. Did you go to public school? Yes I did. If you have children did/do they? Most likely when I have children they will go to public school.
3. Are you currently in school or taking classes? Yes. As of right now I'm taking 1 class.
4. What level of education have you completed? I would consider myself a senior in college. I'm going to a community college and I have two classes left to graduate.
5. Do you, or did you have loans out for your (or your children's) education? I have loans with my grandmother whom I'll pay back once I graduate. But my husband has loans out for his schooling that we are paying on now.
6. What are your thoughts on the cost of tuition for colleges and universities? I think it is crazy how much it cost. As of right now if we paid the minimum balance on my husband's loans we'd be in our 50's before they were paid off. And I'm 26 right now, he's 23.
7. Did school prepare you education wise for working in the real world? Somewhat. I think people's personalities is what really teaches you about working in the real world.
8. Did school prepare you emotionally for what lay ahead? No...hehe...All the tough decisions that you have to make in life. There is no way schools could prepare you for that stuff!
9. If you were to run a high school, what changes would you make? Who knows...
1. When I look to the left, I see a window.
2. The living room is the room that has the best view in my home.
3. Let it work RIGHT!
4. Dishes done dirt cheap!
5. Driving safely is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any money feel free share.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to babysitting and spending time with family, tomorrow my plans include laundry of course and Sunday, I want to go to church!
Sunday, March 08, 2009
1. How old do you look? Hum...people tell me I look younger then I am. How old you you think I look? I'm actually 26 years old.
2. Where do you live? I was just going to put in a house but I live in North Carolina.
3. Are you waiting for something? Yes...To go to the beach in April.
4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common? Whistling. Can't stand it.
5. Do you want/have kids? Yes I want to have children just want to wait a little bit longer and enjoy it just being my husband and me for a little bit longer.
6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion? Nope, I'm Southern Baptist through and through.
7. Last shocking news you heard? I'd rather not say on here but it was very shocking.
8. What was the last thing you drank? Sprite
9. Who do you most look like in your family? I've always been told I have my Grandma Kay's smile and then I have a birth mark on my face that my Mawmaw had on her face in the exact spot. So I'd say my Grandmothers.
10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be? Probably chocolate. I know crazy.
11. Where does most of your family live? In the same town as me. My mother-in-law lives about 4 hours away but other then that we're all close together.
12. Where did you grow up? North Carolina.
13. Where do you want to go on vacation? The beach. I can't wait to go to Topsail Island next month.
14. Have you ever had a panic attack? Oh yes.
15. What can’t you wait for? Um...as stated already...THE BEACH!
16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it? I make sure I tell my parents, sisters and husband that as much as I can.
17. Have your parents ever smoked pot? I don't know...
18. Want someone back in your life? Yes...Some of the children that I have taught, I would love to see them again.
19. What do you order at the bar? Sprite or Water
20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard? The other night...I was emotional.
21. Ever licked someone’s cheek? Hehe...Yep!
22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? Grape Jelly or banana's...Or get ritz crackers and marshmellows and then put peanut butter on the ritz cracker and then a marshmellow on top and toast it in the toaster...SO good..
23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008? With my mother-in-law the first part of the day and then we went to my father-in-law's that night to shot off the fireworks that I'd won!
24. What are your nicknames? Kasi Lou and Sweetheart
25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go? Probably just back to my wedding day. (Then I could tell myself not to step on bag with the candle in it and burn my wedding dress).
Saturday, March 07, 2009
1. What one day of your life do you think was your best day? Probably my wedding day. I couldn't have asked for anything more that day (other then burning my dress, but at least that was at the end of the night).
2. What one day of your life do you think was your worst day? Probably the day my mawmaw passed away. :( I miss her dearly.
3. If you had to pick the best year of your life, when was it and why? 2007 because I got married!
4. If you had to pick the worst year of your life, when was it and why? Probably 2008 because I lost my aunt and my mawmaw that year :( **But on a good note for 2008 my husband and I bought a house**
5. Most recently, what night did you do something that you loved? On Sunday I watched it snow and I LOVE to see snow.
6. Most recently, what night did you do something that you hated? Well, not this past Monday but the Monday before I was at school. I don't really hate school but it's not my favorite place to be either.
7. Tell us about your best relationship that did not work out. I'm not sure about this question...I'm in my best relationship now and it's working great!
8. Tell us about your worst romantic relationship that you’ve had. Hum...why remember it if it was the worst. BLAH!
9. Is there a celebrity that you’d love to spend a “no hold bars” night with? No...I have my husband to spend a "no hold bars" night with (whatever that is).
1. Letting people out in front of me while driving was my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place another time.
3. Pray to God in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or Pepsi.
5. Let's never go separate paths.
6. Our beautiful world reminds me that there is a wonderful, forgiving God.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to a play at Fairview, tomorrow my plans include doing laundry and going to a spaghetti supper and Sunday, I want to go to church and relax!
I have a list of Harlan Coben's books and he's one of the many authors that I want to read every book that they wrote. Coben's books are usually dramatic and full of twist. We'll see what he has in store in the next book of his that I want to read which is The Innocent. But before I read that I'm going to read some of the other books on my TBR Author List. haha...Come back for more reviews.
Sunday, March 01, 2009
1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? If we're going all fancy I would say The Melting Pot but if we're staying local and affordable then I'd say Chili's or Logan's.
2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Probably pasta, alfredo to be exact with just a little bit of spaghetti sauce in it.
3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Galbladder, kidney stones and of course tonsils.
4. What is the last heavy item you lifted? Probably some of the children at work.
5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Well, not really...I've passed out before but not because of being hit.
6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No. I already know that God is going to take me when He's ready for me.
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? If I could change my name without going through all the trouble it is to change your name I'd just change the spelling of my first name from Kasey to Kasi. But it's way to much trouble to change your name.
8. What’s your goal for the year? To loose some weight, pay off some debt, and to read 50 books.
9. Last person you hugged? My mom when I left church.
10. First place you went this morning? The bathroom
11. Do you always answer your phone? No...Depends on who it is and what I'm doing.
12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Does it really matter at 4am?
13. If you could change your eye color what would it be? Probably to green.
14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday? Money...haha
15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Both. Many things can happen in the future.
16. Do you have any saved texts? Yes a few.
17. Ever been in a car wreck? Oh yes...
18. Do you have an accent? Of course I do...I'm country
19. What was the last song to make you cry? I don't know.
20. What did you do last night? Played on the computer and watched TV.
21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes, but even at rock bottom, God is still there.
22. Current hate right now? Stupid people
23. Met someone who changed your life? Yes
24. How did you bring in the New Year? This year I brought in the New Year at my new house and Jamie had just gotten home. Then we went to the ER.
25. What song represents you? I would say Crawl by Superchick