Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Gone for a while...

I won't be on the computer as much for the next 3 weeks. My laptop (yes the one that I got back in March) has messed up again. So the only time I'll be on is here and there on the desktop. My laptop messed up a month ago and they gave me a new hard-drive. Well, they didn't give me a hard drive I have a warranty thanks to my mother-in-law, Cindy, on my computer. So they fixed that and then I got it back and it started going to a blue screen all the time while I was in the middle of doing stuff. So Jamie and I took it back up there last night and they said that the motherboard was messed up. And that was probably what was wrong with it when they switched my hard drive. So, anyhow, we'll see. But I do know I'll probably be having withdrawls. Will post soon.

1 comment:

Brandie said...

ugh. computer issues are a bummer. withdrawals are inevitable! i hope you come back soon! ;)