Monday, October 12, 2009

Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson

I started this book on 10/07/2009. I finished this book on 10/11/2009.

I think I read this book in high school. It was enjoyable but it was definately a young adult book. I felt so sorry for Melinda through-out the whole book. I can't say I understand what she went through and hopefully I'll never be able to say I understand it. Maybe girls in high school that have gone through what Melinda went through would like and feel with the book more then girls that haven't. Overall it was a 3 star for me. I couldn't really put it down but it wasn't the best book I've ever read before. BUT I did enjoy the ending, which is rare that I can say that about books.

Only two more books and I'll reach my goal of 50 books for the year of 2009!!! :)

No comments: