Friday, February 11, 2011

Thanks for the Memories by Cecelia Ahern

 How can you know someone you’ve never met? Joyce Conway remembers things she shouldn’t. She knows about tiny cobbled streets in Paris, which she has never visited. And every night she dreams about an unknown little girl with blonde hair. Justin Hitchcock is divorced, lonely and restless. He arrives in Dublin to give a lecture on art and meets an attractive doctor, who persuades him to donate blood. It’s the first thing to come straight from his heart in a long time. When Joyce leaves hospital after a terrible accident, with her life and her marriage in pieces, she moves back in with her elderly father. All the while, a strong sense of déjà vu is overwhelming her and she can’t figure out why…

My Review - This was just okay for me. But I'm really not into romance usually. And although this wasn't a major romance book it was still the main theme. I knew what was going to happen and then at the end there was a twist and so I thought it wasn't going to happen but the author proved to impress me with the ending. I give it a 2 out of 5 stars because it was, as I said, just okay.

No comments: