Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Back to the NORMAL life...

Vacation was wonderful. More then wonderful whatever that is. The only thing I would have changed would have been Jamie going to the beach with my family. But other then that I was great. It only rained two days which is great for a seven day week. Anyhow, I crocheted and read and walked on the beach. I found a ton of shark's teeth and sea shells. Honestly I did not get in the ocean at all other then my feet being in it. I didn't want to go to the trouble of putting on sun screen (which I dislike greatly) and then also taking my contacts out. Call me lazy but I was on vacation so I could be lazy! hehe. We left on Easter Sunday around 1:30 and came back on the 23rd and got home around 3:15. Anyhow, I'll move on now...Today was the first day back at work and I knew that I would be worn out after work. But the kids were good today and it was great. They were good because the "problem" child was out today. So then I went to Jamie's and worked on the flower bed where I am going to plant flowers. Then he fixed me supper and I did homework. FUN! Speaking of homework, I only have 1 more week of school!! WOOHOO!! The day before I left for the beach we had Jamie a house-warming party and it went great I thought. But his brother, Jason, came in and we (Jason, Jamie and I) went to the Hickory mall. Well, I wanted to show Jason the ring I had picked out. Well, I know I put that picture on here bfore but I found a prettier one. It's basically the same cut and ring just a different way. This is still a 1 carat and it still has the little hearts under the stones. Here's a picture of it...

Isn't it pretty!! I love it. One day someday. Well...It's getting late and I need to go to bed. Write more soon! Night!

You are awesome, O God, in your sanctuary; the God of Israel gives power and strength to his people. Praise be to God!

Psalm 68:35 (NIV)



No comments: