Sunday, April 16, 2006

Vacation...

It has been a while since I last wrote. And I do have an excuse. It is because I've been so busy with school and work. Last weekend I went to see my best friend Trisha. It was her son's 2nd b-day and I went and spent the whole weekend. It was so fun! I will have an excuse for not writing all week...I'm leaving for vacation later today right after church. HAPPY EASTER!!! My family and I, and 1 cousin, are leaving for the beach today. We will be gone until April 23rd. And I am so ready. Hopefully this vacation will give me lots of rest and I'll write more when I get back...We shall see...

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. -Colossians 4:17 (NIV)

No comments: