Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cleaning and...

making brownies tonight. I just folded the load of towels that I washed this morning and had Jamie take to mom and dad's to dry. I'm hot. That's weird to be saying in the middle of December and having no heat on. Oh well. I'm ready for cold weather and hopefully some snow! After I clean I've gotta get brownies started. We're having a cookie exchange tomorrow at work for the children in my class and I'm making brownies, yum. Then after I finish that I'm gonna pay some bills and then I think I'll relax and watch some tv.

Only 8 more days of work left until Christmas vacation. This year we are going to my mother-in-law's house on the 23rd and coming back late on the 24th. Then we'll spend Christmas here. It should be fun as our first Christmas married. Ahhh I love being married!

Anyhow, back to work, found out today that we're going to be re-assessed. :( That bites but hopefully we'll get better scores. I know I'll pray we do wonderfully!

I'd better get back to cleaning! FUN!

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
-Philippians 4:19
And that is so true! God will always come through when you need Him most!

No comments: