Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Moving!

Well, last Thursday (12/13) we got a call from the apartments saying they had one open. Jamie and I went and looked on Friday and we turned in all the paper work. We were approved!! :) So now we're moving. At first we'd planned on moving between January 1st or 6th which was fine with me. But now it's moved up to December 28th! :) I'm so excited. Now the fun of packing begins! :)

Other then that life has been pretty normal. Oh yes, Jamie and I were in a wreck on Sunday night. Yeah I know that's not to normal but seriously other then that and the apartment everything is fine. The wreck happened Sunday night and a guy turned out of a road as we were turning into it. Damaged my car's driver front and back door. It's supposed to be getting fixed on December 31st. Got a busy next couple of weeks.

On Saturday night after Jamie gets off we're going to go ahead and go to Cindy's (my mother-in-law's) for our Christmas with her. We'll be coming back late Monday night. And then we'll do Christmas with everyone around here.

I'm excited about the next couple of weeks. Oh, I'm all all next week so I'm excited about that too. Of course I'll be packing! Thanks for reading and leave some comments!

The grass dies and the flowers fall, but the word of our God will live forever. -Isaiah 40:8(NCV)

No comments: