Saturday, April 19, 2008

Almost there...

So basically I've been in college since 2001 with the exception of taking 1 year off a few years ago. Anyhow, that's a long time.

A while back I realized on my transcript that I was going to college for an Educational Diploma, which is not what I signed up for. I started going for my Associate Degree in Early Childhood in 2003-2004 school year. The woman who was my advisor then, thank goodness she isn't anymore, put me in for the wrong thing. I was ticked. So I talked to my Monday night teacher and found out that she is my new advisor. She is awesome. She got my file from my old advisor and we looked at it. She said that I was right I had signed up for the Associate Degree. So, anyhow, I looked at it and I have 5 classes left to take. Now if Mitchell offers classes when I can take them, after work, then I'll graduate in May 2009 :) I'm so excited.

Thanks for reading my rambling! :)

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. - Ezekiel 36:26

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it looks like I better start saving up for another trip to NC to see you graduate! Woohoo I'm so proud of you!

I've been praying for you today. I hope all went well with the state.

Love ya!