Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Here...

Here I am again...Nothing much has been going on.

Work has been good. State will be coming on April 24th so pray we do well. I'm trying not to stress out about it but that's easier said then done.

Life is going good. Jamie and I are happily married. :) Over the past weekend we went to his daddy's church. Little did we know that his daddy was going to get an award so we showed up at the right time. After church we went to his daddy's house and then we went to Winston for me and Kate/Amelia to try on bridesmaid's dresses for Randi and Jason's wedding. They are pretty cute. It's out of my comfort zone but Jamie liked it and my mom said she thought it'd look good on me from the pictures so I'm all for it. Then we cooked supper at our house and hung out. It was a wonderful time.

My teeth on my left side started hurting on Monday night and I thought maybe it was my sinus' just bothering me but on Tuesday they were hurting really really bad so I got some gel stuff to put on them. Well, I must be allergic to that stuff cause my whole mouth has broken out :( And it hurts!!!

Anyhow, now that I've rambled I'm gonna get off of here...

"As long as the earth endures, seed time and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease." - Genesis 8:22

No comments: