Sunday, September 21, 2008

A new me...

On Tuesday night The Biggest Loser Season 6 started. It's motivating to see those people work so hard to lose. And so I thought to myself why can't you lose?! So that evening I joined the Biggest Loser Club and I'm trying to lose weight. When I put my info into the computer it came up that I was obese. I can't believe it. It's not like I tried to get this way. It kind of almost seems like one morning I woke up and I was this way. Now I know that's not true but it feels like that. Anyhow, my goal is to get down to 135lbs. I think this might be hard for me only because I'm sort of picky with food. I don't like beans and that's what they have for you to eat on the list of what foods to eat. But right now I really can't afford to go out and buy all that food that they want me to eat so I'm just trying to stay in the calorie rang that they have gave me. BUT we shall see though. Thanks for any support I get...

An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up. -Proverbs 12:25

No comments: