Saturday, October 25, 2008

In the past week...

Not much has happened. We liked one house but there were renters living in it. SO, the owner asked the renters to move out because she needed to sale it. The renters came back and said they wouldn't move out so that house was completely out of the picture. BUT the same day that we found out that that house was out of the picture we found out the house that we had looked at before and put the offers in (it needed a few things fixed before we could move in). Well, the owner/seller of it is having the plumbing fixed. SO, this morning we went and looked at it again. Jamie and I really want this house. And we put in an offer. It was the same amount as when we walked away from the house and he had accepted it so we'll see.

Last night Jamie and I went to The Dark Night at Fairview. It's a play that the youth and other church members put on. It was so good. I'm glad we got to go last night after Jamie got off.

AND I've created a new blog. It's going to be where I keep track of my books. I'll also be posting verses from the Bible that have caught my attention or lyrics from a song that catches my attention. I will still be posting my verse on here though. So, check it out... http://kasilousbooks.blogspot.com/

** Sad news ** Mom and Dad's dog, Fudge Butter, passed away this morning. He was a good dog so he'll be missed. :(

Those who want to save their lives will give up true life, and those who give up their lives for me will have true life. -Matthew 16:25 (NCV)

No comments: