Friday, January 30, 2009

No Second Chance...

As I've said before my goal this year is to read 75 books. I just finished my fourth book the other day and here's my review on it.

I usually don't give out 4 or 5 stars to books unless they really have my attention. I was into this book from page 1. This book was my favorite so far by Harlan Coben. I was guessing who did the crime the whole time. At one point I was sure I knew who did it and then the plot was twisted. The epilogue was such a good add on. I can't wait to see what his next book has in store.

Now I'm on to Jodi Picoult's book called Mercy. I have a list of authors that I want to read all of their books. Here in the last year I've gotten kind of OCD about how I read books and all. For example. I want to read the books in the order that the author wrote them in. My list of authors currently includes Harlan Coben, Barbara Delinsky, Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Beverly Lewis, James Patterson, Jodi Picoult, Nora Roberts, Danielle Steel and Scott Westerfeld. Some of these authors have over 100 books! Anyhow, guess I'd better get off of here...Thanks for reading

No comments: