Saturday, January 24, 2009
Well, I finished the book Extras by Scott Westerfeld. Here's my review that I wrote for it on http://www.goodreads.com/
This was by far my favorite book of the whole series. The other books usually took me about two or three days to really get into them but as soon as I started reading this one I was into it. I loved Aya and Frizz.
Now I've started another book called No Second Chance by Harlan Coben. It's starting out really good so we'll see. I don't know if I posted but my goal for how many books I read this year is 75. I'm hoping I'll make it at least to 50 but I'd love to make it to 75. We'll see I guess. Extra's was the 3rd book.
My friend Erica and I have decided to delete and cancel our whole bloging thing. We both have very busy lives and it's just a little extra busyness that we don't need. So, if you were one of the few who read that then I'm sorry but it's no longer around.
Anyhow there's another blog here that does Friday Fill-Ins (http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/). I first saw it on my friend Erica's blog. It's basically survey's that are supposed to be done on Friday but oh well, it's Saturday and I'm still going to do it.
1. Oh, I am so thristy!
2. Life changes, big and little.
3. During work, I take care of children.
4. Seriously; are you kidding me???
5. Right now I'd like to be at the beach.
6. My computer (?) is my favorite gadget.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to babysitting, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and Sunday, I want to go to church!