Saturday, December 05, 2009

A few things I want for Christmas...

It's Christmas time and that means the "wants" of everyone comes out full force. When everyone started asking me what I wanted I couldn't think of anything but the more I think about things the more I find I want! haha. Anyone else have this problem? Anyhow, these are just a few things that I want for Christmas...





A crayon maker! If you know me then I love to color and I wish they had of had this toy when I was little. But I want it now even still, and yes I'm 26! :)







A new cell phone. We currently have a contract so therefore I can't just go get a phone but ATT does have go phones and this is one of those. Ahhh...a full keyboard (never had one of those on a phone).




Rock What You Got by Superchick CD...I received one of their other cd's for Christmas last year and they are awesome!

Those are just a few of the items that I want for Christmas, my needs now are completely different! haha...Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: