Saturday, December 12, 2009

Friday Fill-In #154

1. Good times: make great memories.
2. Welcome to my home.
3. Sleigh bells ring and children sing.
4. Laugh a little.
5. Once more please.
6. That was the end? (I never think movies or books end right - it's rare!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending some time with my parents and sisters, tomorrow my plans include laundry and having pictures taken for someone and Sunday, I want to be lazy, no really I'll go to church and then spend time with family or napping!





Like my new signature?! I decided to create it tonight after going to someone else's blog and they had one. I think it's cute so you should too! haha And just show you know it's said like Casey Lou...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree that sometimes books and movies don't end right. Do you ever skip to tne end if you don't like the direction the author is going too? I do sometimes to see if the end if worth getting too.

Have a great weekend!