Saturday, February 13, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #163

And...here we go!

1. Pickles; Zaxby's has fried pickles now (I wanna try them!).
2. I love being at home.
3. The snow is wonderful, I know A LOT of people hate the snow but I absolutely love it. It's so pretty!
4. Bugs should stay in nature.
5. It's 5:16 PM; that means it's almost time to go home if it's a weekday, only 15 more minutes!
6. Money is hard to find (if you find some let me know).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to well, I had planned on coming home and doing homework but the snow changed it. I ended up going to Jamie's work to trade cars, tomorrow my plans include doing absolutely nothing and being lazy - would have been doing homework if it hadn't of snowed and Sunday, I want to change to HAVE to do my homework!


No comments: