Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Clown's Meme 1

Sunday Stealing: The Clown's Meme 1

1. How old will you be in five years? 32...OH WOW that's scary...And it'll fly by I know...

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? I will spend at least two hours with my husband, Jamie :)

3. How tall are you? 5'6

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? Nothing much.

5. What’s the last movie you saw? I don't remember what was the last movie I saw at the movies...Hum...Gonna have to change that and go to the movies! Although now that i'mt hinking about it I'm going to have to guess that Twilight was the last movie I saw at the movies.

6. Who was the last person you called? My Grandma Kay.

7. Who was the last person to call you? My Grandma Kay.

8. What was the last text message you received? From my husband last night asking me to open the door when he got home.

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? My Grandma Kay!

10. Do you prefer to call or text? Oh texting for sure! I'm not a phone talker at all!

11. What were you doing at 12am last night? Playing on the computer, watching House with my husband and eating.

12. Are your parentks married/separated/divorced? Married :)

13. When is the last time you saw your mom? Thursday night

14. What color are your eyes? Brown, can be green if I don't feel good.

15. What time did you wake up today? 11am.

16. What are you wearing right now? PJ's but about to get dressed to go to the library to do homework.

17. What is your favorite christmas song? I Wanna Hippo For Christmas or Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time.

18. Where is your favorite place to be? Home. I'm a Hermit!

19. Where is your least favorite place to be? Hum...I'd have to say at a restuarant waiting on food. You know when you are waiting on food and you are really hungry then it always seems like it takes longer!

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Somewhere cold with alot of snow and my husband would be with me!

21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? Have a few children, maybe 3, with my husband being a successful chef in a successful restuarant.

22. Do you tan or burn? Oh there's no question here...I burn really really bad!

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Hum...I don't remember but my mom has always said I didn't like stories with wolves in them (Little Red Riding Hood, Three Little Pigs, Etc.)

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? A status I read on Status Shuffle on Facebook that said....I was looking for a knight in shining amour and all I found was a retard in tin foil! haha...

25. How many TVs do you have in your house? We have two but hardly ever watch the second one.

26. How big is your bed? Queen

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? We have two desktops and one laptop but only use the laptop.

29. What color are your sheets? Green, I've never been a person who likes green but I love me some green sheets!

30. How many pillows do you sleep with? One, now my husband has 3!

31. What is your favorite season? Winter

32. What do you like about Autumn? The pretty leaves changing colors

33. What do you like about winter? Snow and the fact that you can always put more clothes on to get warm or cuddle with someone. (During the summer you can only take so much off and you are still going to be hot!)

No comments: