1. Tell us about the last time you really got hurt. Hum...I guess it was like getting hurt. I'm allergic to latex and it's only around my mouth. That was found out by the dentist using latex. My lips blew up and it was bad. But it hurt so does that count?
2. What's your oldest possession? At my parents house I have a Cabbage Patch Kid that I had from being very little, his name is Brian. But here at my house my oldest possession is probably panda blanket that my aunt Susie gave me or the green cups that were my mom and dad's. You are probably thinking the green cups are like china or something but they are actually just plastic cups. Nothing taste as good in anything else! haha
3. Do you have any phobias? Spiders and drinking or eating anything that's bad. I've always been scared of spiders but the drinking and eating anything that's bad has just surfaced in the past year. I smell milk before I drink it every time I get ready to drink it!
4. What values did your parents instill in you? To trust in God no matter what, to treat people how I wanted to be treated, to be honest all the time, and they love me!
5. What are your plans for Easter? Sonrise service tomorrow morning then back for regular services and then a cook-out at my mom's!
6. I like sun more than snow. That is a FALSE statement. I LOVE snow!
7. Tell us about 3 fads from your teenage years. I don't know about my teenage years but as a child the fads were side ponytails, leggings, and big hair.
8. Tell us what is the most important attribute in a lover. That they be more concerned with making sure the other person is happy.
9. What new piece of technology have you resisted buying and what would it take for you to change your mind? A smart phone, and it would take the prices dropping majorly!