Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Stealings: Meme of Many Odd Questions, Part One

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Gray...My mom hates me wearing it because it's so old it's very worn out.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yep...That was my husband! :)

4. Do you plan outfits? Not often...Maybe I should...haha

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Okay...Sad the weekend is over.

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? A red pen on the table next to me.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I dreamed that we were robbed the other night but it was all between me driving out of my driveway and I turned around to come back. And in my dream my husband slept through the whole thing. But the only thing the robbers took was our couch!

8. Did you meet anybody new today? No I don't think I did.

9. What are you craving right now? Some real food.

10. Do you floss? Not enough!
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? A big green head of cabbage and my daddy's yummy slaw!

12. Are you emotional? Sometimes...But I'm allowed cause I'm a WOMAN!

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Hum...don't think so.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Never thought about this but I just lick it off the spoon.

15. Do you like your hair? I guess.

16. Do you like yourself? Most of the time.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Sure!

18. What are you listening to right now? Superchic[k]

19. Are your parents strict? They were when they needed to be.

20. Would you go sky diving? Uh no!

21. Do you like cottage cheese? Gross!!

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? I met Skillet and shook their hands!
 

3 comments:

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

awesome lists and answers.
cheers!

Erica said...

I wash my hair first too! Hehe

LadyWolf said...

Loved your Cos I am a woman and sposed to be emotional! =D I shoulda thought of that myself lol.Great read!!