Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wisdom by Amanda Hocking

Wisdom - the fourth book in the My Blood Approves series... For her eighteenth birthday, Alice Bonham takes a vacation to Australia only to have her trip cut short by an unexpected murder. While Alice tries to understand what happened, she regrets some of the choices she's made, especially the more permanent ones.

My Review - I liked this book so far the best out of the series. I knew right away that Leif had something to do with Alice and Milo and I honestly thought we'd have to wait til the next book to find out what it was but I'm glad we didn't. I hated Jack and Alice fussing so much but I also felt sorry for Jack because of everything Alice is put him through with Peter and with lying. Can't wait to read the next book when it comes out!

No comments: