Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Sister's Hope by Wanda E. Brunstetter

Lose yourself in Holmes County, where romance, suspense, mystery, and faith-filled Amish ways rule the day! Martha Hostettler is concerned about the continuous attacks being made on her Amish family. With a definite motive and a myriad of methods, Luke Friesen looks like the culprit. Determined to clear his name, Martha decides to play detective. What will the search for truth cost her?

My Review - I loved this book! Finally finding out who was behind all the attacks and then watching Martha fall in love was so good. I loved how Wanda E. Brunstetter didn't give away who the culprit was until the very end. And I was guessing until the moment it said who it was. I hadn't even suspected who the culprit was either. I thought for sure it was someone else. Boy was I fooled, but in a good way! :) Overall, a great read. I gave it 4 stars.

No comments: