Saturday, January 07, 2012

A Simple Amish Christmas by Vannetta Chapman

Annie Weaver always planned to return home, but the 20-year old RN has lived in Philadelphia for three years now. As her time of rumschpringe is about to come to an abrupt end, bringing for Annie an overwhelming sense of loneliness. She returns home and finds herself face-to-face with a budding romance with an Amish farmer and Annie has several important choices to make.

My Review - This book was so good and I would have loved to read it faster then I had. Right now though when I have spare time most of the time I pick sleep over reading. But overall this book was good. I even went to my library to see if they had anymore books by Vannetta Chapman but, sadly, they didn't. :( Guess I'll just have to keep an eye out for them. Anyhow, I loved the story between Annie and Samuel. And between her and her family. Like always I wish I could know more about what happened to the characters (as if they are real people). But overall this book was wonderful and I gave it 4 stars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed Annie's story! There will be a sequel, which I'll be writing in the next few months. In the meantime, ask your library to order Falling to Pieces (Sept 2011) and A Perfect Square (March 2012). Thanks for your review!