Saturday, May 26, 2012

Alexander Death (The Paranormals, Book 3) by JL Bryan

While Seth searches for Jenny, Dr. Heather Reynard of the CDC unravels Seth and Jenny's secrets.

Alexander opens Jenny's mind to her deep past, and to the full horrific extent of her powers.

Torn between her feelings for Alexander and Seth, and between her past lives and her present, Jenny must prepare to face her enemies in the final, catastrophic battle...

My Review - This book was pretty good. It has been a while since I read the other two books in this series but it didn't take me long to get right back into the story line. I loved the ending but also hated that it was ending, if that makes sense. I loved when Heather and Seth were with her daughter and what all he did. How amazing would that be if it could actually happen? But overall I'm glad I read this whole series. But of the three books, the first one was by far my favorite!


1 comment:

f. said...

I loved all of Ellen Hopkin's books. It was nice to read your reviews about them.