Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hollowmen (The Hollows, #2) by Amanda Hocking

the sequel to Hollowland....

After six months in the quarantine, Remy finds out things are much worse than she feared. Her plans to escape come with a heavy cost, and she realizes that zombies aren't the worst of her problems.

My Review - other then this book causing me to dream about zombies, I thought it was a great book. I guess I was just so into it that I started dreaming about it, which was creepy and freaky! I loved Remy, Max, Stella and all the other characters. I was wondering how the book would end up until the last page. Hocking is an amazing author and I've liked all of her books that I've read, and there are only a few that I haven't read yet. But overall this is a great sequel to Hollowland!

No comments: