Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Cleaning...

I've been cleaning house tonight since I've been home. Jamie and I bought that desk and bookcase Sunday night and put it together so I've been putting stuff in their places. I'm tired now. I think Saturday I'm going to clean really good though, I mean like the vacuuming and everything.

I started school last night. I have Creative Activities on Monday night and Child Guidance on Tuesday night. I think both classes will be okay. I'm just praising the Lord I don't have to write any papers this semester. I have a few big projects but no 8 page papers! WOOHOO!!

Well, just thought I'd write a little something in here! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

An anxious heart weighs a mand down, but a kind word cheers him up. -Proverbs 12:25

No comments: