Monday, January 21, 2008

Spark People

Jamie and I are trying to live a healthy lifestyle and eat right. Both of us have diabetes in our families so pretty much if we don't straighten up now we'll have it. :( And I don't do shots! Anyhow, while Jamie is doing Weight Watchers with his mom I've joined Spark People. http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage.asp?id=KASILOU06
That's my Spark Page. It's a wonderful, free website that helps you to track your food and exercise. I joined before but it was right before I got married and basically I just quit. But not this time. I've been doing really good and keeping it between my calories. Anyhow, I'm hoping to lose some weight and look great for my wonderful husband!

Lord, battle with those who battle with me. Fight against those who fight against me. -Psalm 35:1 (NCV)

No comments: