Friday, January 18, 2008

New Hair!!

As I posted yesterday I was off because of snow. Jamie and I went grocery shopping and I think we did rather well. We bought a lot of healthy foods, pray that we can start living healthier lives and of course living them for the Lord! Anyhow, after we went grocery shopping and put all the groceries up (and Jamie rearranged the food in the cabinets - but it looks good) we went and took some stuff to Goodwill. We had two boxes of kitchen and chef stuff and then a laundry basket full of clothes. It felt good to donate all that stuff. THEN we went to Sport Clips to get our hair cut (yes I said OUR). Jamie needed one cause his was just getting to long and I just was ready to get rid of the length on mine. After the wedding I was going to try to let it grow out to donate it to Locks of Love. I couldn't handle how long it was getting though. YUCK, long hair is just not for me. So, now my hair is right at my chin right where I like it. You can http://www.myspace.com/kasilou to see the picture of it. I love it! But that's not the best picture. Well, just thought I'd share my hair news with ya'll! :) Hopefully we'll get more snow tomorrow and then I'm off Monday for Martin Luther King Day. Hope ya'll have a safe and fun weekend!

Let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. - Hebrews 10:22

No comments: