Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday 9: Hot Fun In the Summertime

Saturday 9: Hot Fun in the Summertime

1. Is summer your favorite season? Why? No way...It's to hot...You can only take off so much clothing and you'll still be hot! YUCK!
2. Do you exercise more in the summer because you wear less clothing? No...that's a doubt reason to exercise more.
3. Do you enjoy tanning or are you more concerned about the dangers of basking in the sun? I use to tan really easy but when I was 10 I got a really bad case of sun poison. And now I can't tan at all. But that's okay cause I won't be near as wrinkly later on in life.
4. You are on the beach when a waiter appears for your drink order. What do you ask for? Some water or Mt. Dew. Both with lots of ice in the cup.
5. Do you camp in the summertime? NO...I mean as a kid I would go to camp one week out of the summer but as far as pitching a tent and sleeping on the ground...No way.
6. What was your favorite summer vacation as a kid? We use to go to Topsail Island every May and September. Those were the days...Love that beach.
7. Do you enjoy sleeping outdoors? No...I enjoy sleeping in my comfy bed very much!
8. Do you throw a summer barbecue every year? No...I don't know if I've ever thrown a summer barbecue...Maybe that's something we'll have to do this year.
9. Have you ever been to a nude beach? If yes, what did you think? Um...no way!

No comments: