Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #129

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting something to happen.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a sore loser as well.

3. Drinking a Reese's Milkshake from Cook-Out is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy to worried about everything else and are not caring like they should.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine asking and directions.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without salt or pepper in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to it being the last night at VBS and babysitting, tomorrow my plans include washing clothes and taking Hannah to the park and Sunday, I want to go to church and spend a little time with my Daddy!!

Happy Father's Day to all you Daddy's out there!!!

No comments: