Thursday, June 04, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins - #127

1. It's great to be home.
2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been livermush sandwiches with cheese, mayo, mustard, and sauted onions.
3. Big dogs bark! bark! bark! (whereas little dogs don't-sorry if I offend anyone)
4. A nice long walk is good if it's cool outside but not if it's hot.
5. Do you have some good news?
6. When all is said and done, the fat lady will have sung!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my preschool class is graduating (thank you LORD!), tomorrow my plans include laundry of course and babysitting and Sunday, I want to go to church and relax!

2 comments:

Rocks said...

i enjoyed this meme too! Have a nice week end!

Mariposa said...

Thanks for sharing your fill-ins. Enjoyed reading them. Enjoy your weekend!

Mine is up! Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins!