Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Finish the Sentence Meme

Sunday Stealing: The Finish The Sentence Meme

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss was to long ago and will get another kiss soon.
2. I am listening to the tv right now.
3. I talk to much sometimes!
4. I love Jamie Ray!!
5. My best friend is all the way in OK!
6. My first real kiss was when I lived in Florida.
7. Love is a wonderful but painful thing.
8. Marriage is the best but hard work.
9. Somewhere, someone is thinking about me, hopefully.
10. I'll always loved chocolate!
11. The last time I really cried was because Jamie and I were fussing.
12. My cell phone is right beside me.
13. When I wake up in the morning I think just some more sleep!
14. Before I go to bed I brush my teeth, take out my contacts, hug Jamie, and read some.
15. Right now I am thinking about Jamie coming home from work! :) And spending the rest of the day with him.
16. Babies are cute and cuddly...And then you send them home to their parents.
17. I get on Myspace alot but no where near as much as I use to.
18. Today I took my daddy to lunch! Happy Father's Day to all the Daddy's out there.
19. Tomorrow I will be working. As usual on a Monday!
20. I really want to be doing what I'm doing.

No comments: