Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Fill-In #152

1. Wait! Wait, don't forget the lights.
2. Chocolate followed at once by more chocolate.
3. The trouble is there is never enough time to read as much as I want to.
4. Sometimes family is to many miles away.
5. With a faint pop there goes the weasel.
6. The figure was shadowy and ominous.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing some cleaning before my wonderful husband comes home, tomorrow my plans include hopefully cleaning out some closets and maybe decorating for Christmas and Sunday, I want to enjoy church and my family!

So yesterday was Thanksgiving here in the USA! And here is just a few things I'm thankful for in no particular order...

My family (husband, my parents, my in-laws, my sisters)
Freedom
Salvation
Books
Food
Winter time (my favorite season of the year!)
Techinology (otherwise this post would have never happened)
My house
The future
My job
Chocolate (Duh?!)
And the list could go on and on for alot longer but I'll stop there...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Both list were great! Have a wonderful weekend!