Saturday 9: Hey Jealousy
1. When was the last time that you got jealous? Hum...It's been a while. I remember around Christmas being jealous of a girl at work who was pregnant. Only because I'd love to have a baby of my own. BUT God will supply that when He sees fit and that's what I keep telling myself. So being jealous really was silly!
2. At what point do you finally decide it's time to move forward with your life (like, major changes)? How do you know? What do you do? When God tells you to move forward you move forward. When He closes a door, He'll open another one.
3. When is it time to just let it ('it' can be whatever you choose) go? How do you know? What do you do? See the answer to number 2! :)
4. How many times must someone push your buttons before you've just had enough? Why? Only about two or three times.
5. If I S/O were to cheat on you, could you ever see yourself giving them a second chance? Or a third? Not really. If he wanted someone else then he should end it with me first! Or visa versa.
6. What was the last thing that someone did that you were very grateful for? Buy me Rita's!
7. How much time do you spend online in a given weekday? What about the weekends? I'd say around 2 or 3 hours per weekday and maybe 8 or 9 hours on the weekends. Just depends on how tired I am.
8. How many online journals/blogs do you read regularly? What are some of your favorites and why? About six or seven. I'm a nosey person! haha...
9. What was the last major purchase that you made? Well, we paid off my car...So it was just fully purchased in March. Other then that we just bought iPhones!
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!