Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday 9: Midnight Confessions

Saturday 9: Midnight Confessions

1. Have you ever had to confess something to a lover or friend? Not that I remember.
2. How well do you handle rejection? Not well at all. I'm very hard on myself about the way other people see me.
3. What makes you feel old? Seeing little teeny-boopers walking around.
4. What makes you feel young? Music, listening to music!
5. What’s something you are old school about? Waiting to "dust" until you are married. I'm very old school about it. It was the best thing that I have ever done and I am all about promoting abstinence. Don't read this wrong and think I'm judging anyone who hasn't or won't wait until they are married - to each their own. But it is something so wonderful to wait! Okay, stepping off my soap box.
6. What TV show's seasons would you buy on DVD? Tell us why it rocks. King of Queens - we have a few seasons of those and would love to have all of them. That show is so funny. Probably another one would be ER. It was such a good show. And House and I'd love to catch up on the show Fringe.
7. If you could create your own TV channel, what would it be? Hum...It'd be a mix between do-it-yourself stuff, funny tv shows and then of course I'd put a little bit of news on there for my husband.
8. Where do you like to go for a day trip? Mountains. A few years ago my husband and I went to the mountains on a rare weekend that he had off and it was so awesome! AND the beach, I'm going to my mother-in-law's, Cindy's, next weekend just for the weekend!
9. Name some things that you still want to do in your life. Have children, be a stay-at-home mom, be a good witness for Christ!

No comments: