Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Just Because Meme

Sunday Stealing: The Just Because Meme

1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up. My book, tv, my husband, fireplace, windows!

2. How do you style your hair? How often do you cut it? I straighten it and I only get it cut once in a blue moon!

3. What are you wearing now? T-shirt and jeans

4. What's your occupation? Do you like it? I'm a daycare worker and yes I like it. I love being around children!

5. When was the last time that you took a nap? Was there a special reason? I took a nap yesterday and the special reason was I was tired! :)

6. Who was the last person you hugged romantically? My husband!

8. What was the last full meal that you ate? Lunch today, pot roast complete with potatoes, carrots, and peas. Then we had pound cake with strawberries and whip cream! YUM!

9. What was the last email that you received? An email from Facebook telling me someone had commented on something that I commented on!

10. What one website do you always visit when you go online? Facebook and Goodreads

11. What was the last significant thing you bought? An iPhone

12. What musical artist did you not get at first, but then became a fan? Thousand Foot Krutch and Family Force 5

13. What do you think about before you go to bed last night? The book I was reading, Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult...I only had about 40 pages left and I wanted to finish it so that's all I could think about!

14. What was the last CD you bought? Tenth Avenue North a few weeks ago.

15. What is your favorite weather, and why? What's the weather like today? Winter is my favorite season but if I could deal without the allergies I'd like spring weather the most. And the weather here today is hot and humid.

16. If you could have a special artistic talent, what would it be? Drawing, I'd love to be able to draw.

17. Did you watch the Idol 9 finale? If yes, what are your thoughts? Yep I watched it and I liked Chicago on it but I wanted Crystal to win.

18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now? Thanks to all the people in the military. It's because of ya'll that we have the freedoms we have today! So THANK YOU!

19. Any special plans for this (holiday in the States) weekend? Nope, just spending time with people I love!

20. Besides your current S/O, who was the last person that you loved romantically? To long ago and not going there!

No comments: