Sunday, October 10, 2010
Today we are celebrating the five best pieces of advice. For each prompt, give your best advice. Be sure to have fun and visit the other participants.
1. Someone playing this meme has music playing on their site and it is disrupting what you have playing on your computer while you play this wonderful meme. What's your best advice to people who auto-play music on their site? Stop...It's annoying...If you must have music on your site then have it in a little side bar where if I feel like hearing it then I'll push play...
2. What is your best advice to someone thinking about getting married? Let him handle his family and you handle your family. Which basically means if your mom makes him mad then you need to handle it not him. Or the other way around. That was the best advice anyone gave me before I got married.
3. What's your best advice for someone wanting to purchase a new phone? Research before you buy. And find about two or three phones that interest you and then research to see which one is the best! :)
4. What's your best advice to offer to the younger generation? Stop texting so much and enjoy the small things in life. Enjoy sitting on the front porch with your family and not texting.
5. What's your best advice for anyone wanting to buy a car? Save, save, save...And buy used. Save as much money as you possibly can to either pay a nice down payment OR just pay in full with cash for the car. That's our goal next time we buy a car.
6.What's the best advice to give to everyone? Love your family and enjoy each other. Take many pictures and spend time together. Also tell each other you love each other every chance you get!