Monday, November 01, 2010

Prayer Please....

So to the left there is myself but it is also my wonderful, loving, caring, sweet (the list could go on and on) mother, Debbie. On 10/22/10 she was diagnosed with breast cancer after finding a lump in her breast. So I'm asking prayer for her. But tomorrow for her and the doctors. She's having a double mastectomy. She's completely at peace about all of this and I am at peace but then that's my momma and it's scary! The surgery is scheduled for 11am EST so if you think about it please, please, please say a prayer. During the surgery they will take out three lymph nodes and test them to see if the cancer is in them. Also during the surgery they will be able to tell what stage it is in. She'll stay in the hospital tomorrow night and maybe, hopefully get to come home on Wednesday 11/03/10. I know she already has a bunch of prayers being said for her and our family but a few more can't hurt.

I will try to post an update tomorrow evening but I may not get to because I'll be at the hospital all day and then getting home late. Thanks in advance for your prayers though! :)

6 comments:

Heather Fox Mullins said...

Hey Girl! Been thinking about you guys. Glad to know everyone is at peace, but I feel you on the That's my momma. Let me know if you all need anything. Chicken Pie and taters? You can let me know when if you want. Be praying for all...

~Heather

In With the Light said...

OMG I am so sorry to hear that!! I pray her surgery goes well and that the cancer is in an early stage and not in her lymph. noids

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for the both of you! I hope her surgery goes well!

Unknown said...

Iam praying for your mom and you!!! I lift her up to the Lord.I also pray for you...you are a wonderful person and daughter!!! You are also a wonderful teacher... Steven learned so much from you and ask about you all the time.... Thats how I know, that God made sure you were in his life, just like you were in your mom's. I wish your mom COMPLETE healing in HIS name..and pray that you are comforted while you are with your mom... I love you and pray for you, your mom and your family!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kasey I will pray for a successful outcome for your Mom. I will also pray for all of you to feel the peace of the Lord and to lean on Him in this time of need. God bless! Yvonne

Rebecca Jo said...

Just added your momma onto my prayer list... praying for her some strength & for the doctors & nurses who will be with her throughout the surgery!