Saturday, July 16, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins & Five Question Friday (Even though it's Saturday!)

 


And...here we go!

1. I hold on and don't let go.

2. Jamie is someone I like to travel with because he's my husband and I like spending time with him. (PLUS he takes care of me really well!).

3. That day, was a great day!

4. Gonna have a baby this year. :)

5. Trust in the Lord, with all your heart.

6. Sleep but don't eat in the dark.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my parents and having homemade Oreo icecream, tomorrow my plans include laundry, crocheting, and a cook out at church and Sunday, I want to go to church, spend some time with family, take a nap, crochet, and most likely grocery shop too!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)? Yes, because I'd want her to tell me if the roles were reversed. I don't mess around with cheating, it's an awful thing!

2. Soda in a can or a bottle? Doesn't matter as long as it's Mountain Dew! :) But I'd rather have it in a glass with lots of ice and a straw if you must know.

3. What do you wash first, hair or body? My hair, my face, condition my hair, and then wash my body. In that order, everyday. I read one time that if you wash your body before your hair then your dirtiness from your hair is just making your body dirty all over again! Don't know how much truth there is to that but I have my routine and I like it.

4. What advice would you give to any new momma? HUM...I'm not sure other then it's okay to tell your child NO. BUT I'm going to be the new Momma looking for advice, anyone have any? Please.....

5. What is your best hangover remedy? Don't have one because I've never been hungover. But the movie The Hangover was pretty funny.

No comments: