Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Stealing



Complete the Sentences:

Right now I'm feeling...happy because my husband is on his way home from work!

When I'm alone I feel...I don't mind being alone sometimes. But sometimes it makes me feel lonely.

When I'm surrounded by people I feel...overwhelmed. I wouldn't ever want to be in Times Square when the Ball drops!

One thing I hate is...stupid people and most of the time that's people who only think about themselves.

One thing I really like about myself is...that I'm pregnant! haha

When I'm feeling sad I...cry (I'm a cry baby and much more so since I've been pregnant).

When I daydream it's usually about...Maddie, vacation, and where we'll move to next and when it'll happen.

I'm afraid of...spiders! ACK!

I'm happiest when...I'm with Jamie.

One thing that really worries me is...it use to be losing Jamie, that was the thing that worried me the most. Now it's about my unborn child. I pray she's healthy and safe always.

If I could change one thing about myself it would be...are you ready??? My boobs, they're just to big! Sorry, you asked.

If I could be with anyone right now I would be with...ANYONE at all then I'd pick my Mawmaw and my Aunt Susie. I'd see them one more time and it'd be awesome. Especially my Aunt Susie, I wasn't able to see her before she passed away because I was out of town.

The family member I am closest to is...Other then my husband I'd say my Mom.

If I was really honest with my father I would tell him...hum....I love him! And he's a mean Daddy...hahahaha (A joke, he's not really)

One thing I regret about my life is...no regrets...God lets everything happen for a reason, if I regret it then I'm questioning what He's doing in my life.

If I only had one more day to live I would...eat something really good most likely but I can't think of what that'd be right off. Probably Schwa restaurant in Chicago.

If I was really honest with my mother I would tell her...I wanted some Oreo ice cream today and she's mean cause she didn't make it! hahaha (Another joke, she's not mean either)

One thing about me that nobody knows is...Well, if I tell it then everybody would know now wouldn't they.

I hope that someday in the future...I can be a stay at home mom.

When I think about my family I feel...very loved and blessed. Not everyone is as fortunate as I am to have a great family.

Something I'm really embarrassed about is...I'm not sure...

One thing about me I never want to change is...sounds shallow but right now I think my hair looks the best it's ever looked and I'd love for it to stay that way.

One thing I feel really proud of is...my husband...he's a great man, chef, husband, daddy-to-be, Christian, etc.

Blogsville has helped me to...meet new people.

One thing I like about blogsville is...meeting new people and seeing what others think. I also love comments! :)



No comments: