Sunday, July 03, 2011

Impulse Control (Talent Chronicles #0.5)

In the world of the Talent Chronicles, kids born with supernatural powers are taken from their families and forced into government research facilities called State Schools. At one such school, a dangerous experiment has killed two young inmates and threatens others. Ethan, a shape-shifter, is reluctantly recruited by his best friend Karen, a telepath, and Elle, the unique Talent he has a crush on, to thwart the faculty's plans. If they’re caught they face Detention, and Detention at a State School has a whole different meaning.

"Impulse Control" is a short story of approximately 12,000 words and contains some strong language. Concerned parents are encouraged to read for suitability before downloading this title for tween/younger teen readers.

My Review - This book was short, sweet and pretty good. I liked reading this because I couldn't put it down and that's what I'd been lacking in the last book I read. I've already started the second book in the series and I'm looking forward to getting into it.

No comments: