Friday, December 30, 2011

My Christmas Angels by Jason W. Chan

My Christmas Angels is a tragic yet heartwarming Christmas story about Greg, a single father whose daughter falls into a coma. Riddled with grief, Greg stays at his daughter’s side, he comes to terms with the possibility that his daughter may never wake up. He buries his grief in doing good deeds. Uplifted, Greg takes solace in the realization that through great tragedy can come great blessings.

My Review - I loved this story and it sucked me right in. I also loved how it was a true story. The reason it only got 3 stars instead of 4 (while I'm raving about loving it) is because of the ending. I couldn't stand not knowing what happened to Angie. I kind of like how the author lets you decide but for real I wanted to know what happened. Overall a pretty good read.

No comments: