Saturday, June 10, 2006

Emma Grace

I'm so excited!!! One of my best friends, Erica, had a baby girl at 11:07 (CST) on June 9, 2006!!! They are going to name her Emma Grace!! Her husband called me and told me and I didn't know the number so I almost didn't answer it. Well, I did answer it and there was a man, her husband, who said May I talk to Kasey. I said this is her. He said okay hold on a minute. I said okay. I was wondering who is they man calling me at midnight my time. hehe. But then he came back on the phone and told me who he was and that Erica was in recovery and they had a baby girl!! I just thought I'd post cause I'm so excited! I wish I could go to the hospital and see Erica and Emma Grace. But they live in OK. :( I was going to go there this summer but funds are short so I don't get to. But Erica will be in my wedding whenever that comes!! :) I'm EXCITED!!!

Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!
2 Corinthians 9:15

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is what I am talking about...weather I am 24 or 42 I had a child too and I WAS your "bestfriend". You had a very lame excuse...wait let me quote you..."And Erica had a baby when she was 35 not 24. There is a little difference." That is called BS!
-You know who I am...