Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Jamie's Birthday!!!

Yesterday was Jamie's birthday. My boyfriend Jamie that is. Figured I should put that in there since there are 3 Jamie's in my family. Anyhow, I woke up late. I was going to get up early and go over there to eat breakfast with him but oh well. He got up really early and then he went and saw his daddy. I got up and did a little homework and then paid bills (fun stuff) and then got ready to go. He came to my house and we left here around noon. Then we went and saw my grandma at her new Hickory office. After we sat and talked to her for about 15 minutes we left and went to eat. First we went to Caraba's (spelling) because Jamie loves that place and that's where he wanted to eat. Well, they were closed for a private party. I bet those people paid a pretty penny for that. SO instead of Caraba's we at Olive Garden. It was really good! When we were done eating we went to the mall so I could return some stuff at American Eagle. I ended up getting a pocket book. And it's messed up (I was very upset). I'm going to see if a woman at work can't fix it though. He also bought a present for my daddy for his birthday which is June 28th. Then we went to Aero and he bought him two shirts. Of course Bath and Body Works is having a good sale so I wanted to go there. At first Jamie didn't want to go but then he thought about my mom so he went in and got her a birthday gift, her's is June 18th. I wanted some black flip flops to wear with my black skirt to Jamie's grandpa's wedding so we went to Shoe Carnival and I got some Op flip flops. Jamie's dad called and asked if we could come over. So then we went all the way from Hickory to Harmony. We ate some cake and stayed about an hour and then we went to Vacation Bible School. After we got out of VBS we thought we weren't going to be able to go swimming but ended up being able to go and stayed for almost two hours. Jamie and I took my sisters and cousin swimming. It was so fun! After that we came home and parted ways. I would have to say it's one of the best days that me and Jamie have spent together!

For nothing is impossible with God.
Luke 1:37(NIV)

No comments: