Thursday, June 08, 2006

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow is going to be a hard day...Tomorrow will be my last day in the 4 and 5 year old class...In some ways I am so happy about this...But in some I'm not. Today was one of the little girl's (I was seriously attached to) last day. Her parents are pulling her out and she'll be going to summer camp. I cried when she left. I'll see her on Sunday when we have graduation (which I'm worried about) but I will miss her smiles and attitude so much. Just the other day she said Ms. Kasey I love you all the way to Jesus...It made me feel so good. And I know I'm just another teacher but this isn't just any little girl. I sit here right now just crying because I'm going to miss her and so many others from this class. Tomorrow we have 3 other children who it will be their last day. I'm close to all of them too and will cry tomorrow too. Sunday we are having their graduation at 3pm. I know I will survive all of this but my heart is just hurting from knowing these kids are going to be gone. I am so use to seeing them five days a week. Okay...Enough of my crying.

Jamie's grandpa is getting married on June 30th. Jamie and I will be flying down there to go to the wedding. We'll be leaving on June 30th at 9am and coming back on Saturday, July 1st at 6pm. I have never flown before so I am very excited and very scared at the same time. But Jamie is the person I'd want to do it with. Gosh I love him!

Well, I need to get off of here...Thanks for reading!

Devote youreselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.
Colossians 4:2 (NIV)

No comments: