Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part One)

Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part One)

1. The phone rings. Who will it to be? Either Jamie or my mom

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? To the cart return spot.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Depends on who I'm with and what's being talked about.

?4. Do you take compliments well? I hope so...I know I love getting them.

5. Do you play Sudoku? Yes, not much but love the challenge.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Probably not. I'm not one for survival knowledge. Maybe if my husband was with me.

7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes, South Mountain Baptist Camp! :)

8. What was your favorite game as a kid? Rummy, Sorry, War (when it says game I automatically think of card or board games, haha)

9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she was married, would you? NO.

10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? I don't think so. But it doesn't matter since I'm not dating anymore and my husband does share the same religious beliefs.

11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? I like to be pursued if I have to pick one of the two.

12. Use three words to describe yourself? Homebody, book worm, and nerdy. HAHA

13. Do any songs make you cry? Yes, just a few.

14. Are you continuing your education? Of course I am...Hopefully I won't be after May 2010 though.

15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Um no.

16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Um no again.

17. How often do you read books? Everyday, I always have a book with me. If I don't have a book with me then something is wrong and I'm probably upset. I may not take a book in a place with me but I still take the book I'm reading everywhere. Example: church, grocery store, out to eat, etc.

18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Probably mostly of the past and future...I love the past cause there are some good memories. But I love thinking about the future also cause of what is to come.

19. What is your favorite children’s book? The Rainbow Fish, The True Story of the Three Little Pigs, and The Krazies (couldn't just pick one!)

20.What color are your eyes? Brown when I feel good and sometimes they change to a greenish brown when I feel bad.

21. How tall are you? 5'6

22. Where is your dream house located? Probably the beach or the mountains. I love the beach but I love the cold weather. Could we combine the two?

23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? Chubby for sure (the cat). Then pictures.

24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Oh wow...I don't remember the last time. That just means I need to go back.

25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? Sheetz to get gas.

26. Do you like mustard? Of course, Mustard is our friend.

1 comment:

Hootin Anni said...

I too love card games...we just spent a whole weekend last week playing rummy, pinochle and hearts.

My Stealing is posted...I hope you can find time to stop by for a visit.

Happy day.