Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part Two)

Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part Two)

27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Hum...Both...If I had to pick one over the other it'd be sleep though.

28. Do you look like your mom or dad? I think I look more like my mom. But I have my grandma's smile.

29. How long does it take you in the shower? About 7 or 8 minutes. IF we've got hot water maybe a little longer though.

30. Can you do the splits? NO!

31. What movie do you want to see right now? Time Traveler's Wife

32. What did you do for New Year’s? Go to church...we usually have a big thing but if we don't have that then I stay at home.

33. Do you think The Grudge was scary? Haven't seen it.

34. Do you own a camera phone? Yes...Not a very good one but it's a camera phone all the same.

35. Was your mom a cheerleader? Don't think so.

36. What’s the last letter of your middle name? N

37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? Usually 5 hours. Depends on what time I go to bed though and how much I want to read.

38. Do you like Care Bears? I did when I was little.

39. What do you buy at the movies? Popcorn usually.

40. Do you know how to play poker? Nope

41. Do you wear your seat belt? Yes...so I don't get a ticket!

42. What do you wear to sleep? Why should I post that here?!

43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Not really which I'm thankful for.

44. How many meals do you eat a day? Usually 3 main ones and then I try to snack some too so I'm not starving.

45. Is your tongue pierced? No

46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins? No

47. Do you like funny or serious people better? I like them in the middle. I'm more of a serious person myself and my husband is a funny person.

48. Ever been to L.A.? If that means Lower Alabama then yes I have! :)

49. Did you eat a cookie today? No. Wish I did.

50. Do you use cuss words in other languages? No...why would I?

51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? Neither. Don't download music.

52. Do you hate chocolate? No...I'd love to have a pool of dark chocolate so I could swim around in it!

53. What do you and your parents fight about the most? Them still being a little overprotective and I'm 26! Or maybe it's me feeling like they are being overprotective. I'm a worry wart and want to please them. Sometimes that gets in the way.

54. Are you a gullible person? Sometimes, not as much as I use to be though.

55. Do you need a girlfriend to be happy? Um, seeing as how I'm a girl that'd be a NO.

56. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what what would it be? A stay-at-home mom. Gotta have the right skills (a child) for that job though.

57. Are you easy to get along with? I try to be. Sometimes I am not though.

58. What is your favorite time of day? Night time. I'm a big night owl and not a morning person at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kasey, do you know how to spell your middle name??? It does not end with a "N". Silly goose. LOL
I love you still, Mom